Reference measurement of the moisture content of wheat and flour
♦ The Main Applications
- Determine moisture content using the reference method.
- Check / calibrate quick analysers (moisture meters, NIR).
- Measure all cereals (oily, high-protein cereals, etc.) and pulverulents (flour, semolina, bran, etc.).
- Any new sample added in the EM10 does not impact the dessication of those being tested.
- Automatic temperature regulation to +/- 0.1°C.
- Analyses all types of products
Easy to use
- With the division into 10 compartments, it is easy to handle all reference samples.
- Oven has an insulated outer casing for safe handling.
♦ Measurement Principle
High temperature desiccation of samples: the water evaporation is removed by a natural air flow out of the oven :
- Inflow through the doors inlets.
- Outflow through the chimneys.
The EM10 is composed of 10 compartments fitting each, trays for two cups (to analyze 20 samples simultaneously).