Máy nghiền MILL CD2
- Produce durum semolinas representative of an industrial mill
- Select durum wheats, evaluate blends, estimate semolina yield and characterize semolina obtained
- Simulate the main stages of an industrial mill: breaking, sifting and reduction
- The machine’s high endurance allows up to 30 milling tests per day without overheating
- Fixed setup resulting in products of consistent quality, identical across all CD2 mills.
- Sturdy build with rollers that are virtually non-wearing during normal use, resulting in minimal maintenance.
The CD2 test mill produces representative grist by simulating the stages of an industrial mill:
1. Two-step breaking between 3 fixed grooved rollers
2. Sifting via centrifugal sifter
3. Reduction via two steps through 3 fixed smooth rollers
4. Sifting via centrifugal sifter