Máy đo độ ẩm hạt tự động AQUA-TR
Automatic 16-crop grain moisture meter
Measure moisture content, temperature, specific weight
♦ Measurement principle
- The Aqua-TR® uses universal capacitive measurement technology to determine the moisture content and specific weight with automatic levelling of sensors (patented system).
♦ Main applications
- Up to 64 different calibrations available, including cereals, oil seeds, protein, seeds, pellets, etc.
- Possible to develop new calibrations on request.
Easy to use
- Fully automatic measurement cycle. Measurement started by:
– Detection of grains in hopper.
– Pressing the test button.
- Full cycle in 20 seconds.Adjustment of specific weight measurement by type of grain.
- Possible to customize a header for the printout with the Aqua-Pro software.
- Easy to transport, can be used in the field and can be powered by 12V vehicle battery (optional).
- Specific adjustment to each type of grain.
- Automatic check of the sample volume.
- Manual or automatic activation of the vibrating hopper in the event of sticking.
- Automatic compensation of measurement based on outside temperature and/or grain temperature.
- 1000-measurement memory and possible to record data on a PC via the Aqua-Pro software.
- Operating temperature: 2 to 45 °C.
- The Aqua-TR was designed to connect to the Infraneo (Infra-red analyser).
- Combined measurements therefore simultaneously provide the following:
– Accredited moisture content
– Specific weight
– Protein content
- Can be integrated into Gestar system (results collected in the reception/automation software).