Máy sàng lọc ngũ cốc tự động xác định hàm lượng tạp chất của hạt QUATUOR II
Automatically mCeasures grain impurities
• Centrifugal sieving
• Brush to unstick particles on the sieve
• Dedicated sieves per cereal are easy and fast to replace
• Get the results for 500 ml of grains in less than 90 seconds
- Airflow speed and rotation speed of the sieves are pre-set, based on the type of grain to be cleaned.
- Settings can be customized to your needs for dedicated grain separation improvement.
Easy to use
- Scales are easy to read, and results can be transferred to a PC at the end of the analysis.
- Can be integrated into the GESTAR control line upon receipt and shipping of cereals.
Fast to use
- Insert the sample
- Launch the measurement
- The results are automatically displayed
♦ Measurement principle
The Quatuor II separates the grains into four fractions, using two centrifugal sieves and airflow.
- The grain sample is weighed in the hopper. It is then gradually emptied.
- The fine particles, empty grains, dust, soil, small grains, husks, are removed to the light impurities tank using airflowand
- The remaining grains proceed to centrifugal sieves
- Broken grains and small impurities pass through the first sieve which has small perforations . This material is then weighed.
- The good grains pass through the second sieve which has larger perforations and are weighed.
- Large impurities are processed at the end of the two sieves.