Máy xác định đặc tính lưu biến của bột nhào – ALVEOLAB CHOPIN
Measure of dough tenacity, extensibility, elasticity and baking strength
For Storage Operators:
- Secure the buying and selling of wheat and flour using an international reference.
- Monitor wheat quality upon reception.
- Select and classify wheats according to their future use.
- Detect insect contaminated wheat.
- Monitor the conformity of incoming flour.
- Test new compositions.
- Control additives.
- Optimize the blends of wheat and flour
- Adapt the flour for its final use by accurately measuring out additives and improvers
- Control the different flour fractions
- Use on durum wheat (Triticum durum): semolina protocol (standard UNI 10453)
- Water absorption (WA), tenacity (P), extensibility (L), elasticity (I.e.), baking strength (W).
- Standardized analysis (AACC 54-30, ICC 121, NF EN-ISO 27971, GOST 51415-99) for commercial transactions.
Accurate and easy to use
- Automated and fully controlled test conditions (temperature and hygrometry).
- Comprehensive software with a simple, modern and intuitive interface.
- Possibility to modify the test parameters to create personalized protocols, for example by varying the intensity and the duration of the mixing.
- New results, new analysis protocols to meet the needs of the wheat industry.